Morgan's Point of View 
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm finally 21!! AHHHHHHH!! My model friends took me out last night for some fun, today is different, fun with my fam and Chris. I turned on some Beyonce - Diva and danced around the room as I looked through my closet for something to wear. "Somebody's happy." I turned to see Chris standin there smirkin. "Happy Birthday baby." I ran up and pecked his lips and he handed me a small box, I unwrapped it and my eyes lit up. "OMG! thank you! It's beautiful!" I squealed referring to the pink & white ring I'm looking at, he knows pink is my favorite color. He placed it on my finger. "I love you, Morgan." "I love you too." He kissed me with so much passion, I got weak in the knees. We broke the kiss and I turned towards the bathroom and took a shower, did my hygiene thing and walked out in a pink & white Baby Phat short set. I left the room to see my sister on the couch... with a guy and a large box. "Angie!" "happy birthday sis!" "thank you" "Morgan, this is Carnell... Carnell this is the birthday girl, my sister Morgan." We shook hands. "nice to meet you." "nice to meet you too and happy birthday." "thank you." Angie handed me the box and I opened it and almost flipped. "AHHHHH!!" It was a pair of Louis Vuitton boots, I love LV! "OMG! Angie, I love them, thank you!" "I knew you would, Morgan, but that's not all I got you... you'll get your other gift tonight." I hugged Angie tight. Damn these boots are FIERCE! I'm rockin these tonight... I wonder what they have in store for me tonight?
My birthday is going great so far... Chris took me shopping, and now Angie is taking me to meet my idol Beyonce... I may be a model, but I don't know everyone. We went inside to where the meet & greet was. "omg, I'm freakin out." Bey was smiling and she hugged me. AHHH! "happy birthday fellow Virgo" "thank you." We took a few pics and she signed a poster for me. "thank you for supporting me, and I hope you have a wonderful day." she said as she hugged me again. "thank you." I waved to her as we left. I'm speechless... totally speechless. I have a feeling tonight will be even better. Happy birthday to me!!
Monday
Chapter Eleven | Morgan's Birthday
Posted by CapriCorn Lov3 at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment