Chris Point of View
I woke up at about 10AM and looked over to see my girlfriend, Natasha, still knocked out sleep, last night was lovely [cheesin]. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom, took a shower, got out brushed my teeth and got fresh. After I was done I walked back into the bedroom to see Natasha smilin at me. "What's up baby?" I said smilin back. "Morning hun." My baby was a problem, I mean she was fine as hell. I love showin her off, lettin niggas know she's mine. I'm a fool, I know. I kissed Tasha on her forehead and went downstairs and ate a lil somethin. After that, I told Natasha I was off to work. Oh I didn't tell ya'll, I'm a photographer. Natasha is okay with it, she just gets worried with me takin photos of models who she says are way more attractive. I admit, I photograph some hella sexy models, but Natasha knows I love her and she can trust me. I pulled up to my building where I work, parked, hopped out and went inside. My boss, Miss Nancy greeted me with a hug and right there my eyes got big. "Christopher, this is Morgan, she's a new model. Morgan this is one of our best photographers, Christopher Brown." Morgan, damn she was sexy as fuck! She smiled and I shook her hand. "Hi." She said. She got a cute voice too. We walked in and Nancy escorted Morgan to hair and makeup and then wardrobe. After some time she came out lookin smokin hot, I'm gon enjoy this. SHIT! I gotta stop, I have a girlfriend. After I got myself together, Morgan started posin and I started the first frame. This is gon be a long day.
Monday
Chapter One | Meeting Her
Posted by CapriCorn Lov3 at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment