BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday

Chapter Twelve | The Big News [Part 2]

Morgan's Point of View

Yes, Indiya and I know each other very well, unfortunately. She slept with Dustin while we together, I beat the bitch down and the dumped Dustin right on the spot. Now I can see she's after Chris... no honey, that aint gon happen. Once I Chris dropped me off at the house, I walked in a checked my voice messaages... only one and it was from Angie. She and Carnell are gettin along great, and according to her he's better than Trey in the sack if ya know what I mean. I just laughed and sat on the sofa and watched TV. My belly aint really protruding yet but I started rubbin my belly thinkin about boy and girl names... I honestly want a boy... yes I want a boy, I want him have that swag like his daddy... hehe. But then again I do want a girl, so she can be daddy's lil princess. I felt my eyes gettin heavy, so I gave in a fell asleep.

"Baby." I heard a voice, so I slightly opened my eyes and saw Chris standin over me. "Hey babe." He pecked my lips. "ooo Panda Express! YAY!" I hopped up and walked to the kitchen... orange chicked and rice... my favorite! Chris and I sat at the kitchen counter and ate. "Morgan." "yes?" "I hope you know I'm keepin my distance away from Indiya." "good, but I trust you... it's her I don't trust. Before Dustin got with Stephanie, he slept with Indiya while we together and I practically caught them in the act, she looked back at me smiling, that's when I beat her ass and dumped Dustin right on the spot." "Damn, she foul." "She's a bitch, she wants everything I have, I told you that." "I know baby." "speaking of babies..." He knew what I was gettin at. "I kinda want a girl." "really? I'm not sure if I which one I'm more excited for... but either way he or she will be really spoiled." Chris chuckled. "especially by me." He said. After a while Chris and I relaxed on the sofa and watched tv, and the whole time he had his hand on my soon-to-be-protruding belly and smiling.

0 comments: