Chris' Point of View 
Another long photoshoot just ended with the Kardashian sisters. It was fun. I started puttin my things away when I felt hands rubbin my back. I started smilin because I thought it was Morgan, but when I turned around Indiya's lips collided with mine. I finally pushed her off me and wiped my lips. "What the hell Indiya?" She stood there with a devious smile on her face and started walkin towards me, I backed up and ended up trippin on a step and fallin on my ass. I tried my best to get away but Indiya climbed on top of me before I could get up. She placed a finger on my lips and whispered. "What Morgan doesn't know, wont hurt her." "No, but I'm about to hurt you." Morgan walked over and literally yanked Indiya off me by her hair. I got up and dusted myself of before gettin between Morgan and Indiya. "Move Chris, I'm about to beat this bitch into the ground." "The hell you will Morgan, you are pregnant." "I can still bust this slut's head open." She charged towards Indiya but I held her back. "Morgan... stop, she aint worth it." She was still mean muggin Indiya. "You're right, she's a whore bag." I heard my boss come in. "What is goin on in here? I heard yelling." She looked at Indiya, then Morgan, then me. "Well..." She said placing her hands on her hips. "Indiya came on to me, then Morgan came in and tried to fight her, but I stopped it because Morgan is pregnant." She looked back at Indiya. "Is this true?" She looked off. "Morgan gets everything... a modeling career, a gorgeous boyfriend, living in the lap of luxury, I'm still strugglin." "You were always jealous of me, Indiya. I had nothing against you, but you had to go and screw Dustin while we were together. You only wanted him because he was with me and you're after Chris." I stood there with my arm around Morgan, she was pissed. I hated to see her angry, but then again it was sexy as hell. I can sense nothin but pure hatred and anger between Indiya and Morgan. I just shook my head and told my boss I was leavin. This is the last straw... I think I'm done... I need to start fresh. Is this the end of me bein a photographer? Maybe... just maybe. I walked out with Morgan's hand in mine, I just sat in the car for a minute before headin home. What a crazy day this was.
Tuesday
Chapter Twelve | The Big News [Part 3]
Posted by CapriCorn Lov3 at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment