Chris Point of View 
The next morning I woke up to see Morgan layin my chest. I started cheesin thinkin about last night. I kissed her forehead and she woke up a lil bit. "Morning, beautiful." "Morning, Chris." We sat up and she stretched. I tossed her a pair of my new boxers and a shirt to put on. After we both freshened up I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. "Christopher, you so feisty." "kiss me woman!" I said jokingly. She laughed and we started kissing. We broke the kiss and I just held her in my arms. "So whatchu wanna do?" "I dunno, you got 2 weeks off." "wait you gotta work today." "no, I dont have any photoshoots today either, but I do need to run back by my house and put some clothes on." "Taken care of, I called you sister last night." "How do you know Angie? wait, nevermind, she does date your boy." I started laughin and then I heard the doorbell ring. Morgan went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey sis." She said "hey ya lil nasty." I heard Angie laugh. "shut up, shit." "hey Chris." "What it do Ang?" She waved. "bye now, I'll call you later Morgan." "ok Angie." Angelina left and Morgan closed the door and ran upstairs to put some clothes on. Minutes later she came back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.
"Morgan!" "huh?" "come here baby." She walked out the kitchen with a bowl of grapes. Sat on the couch and sat the grapes on the coffee table. "guess what?" "what?" "I want us to spend time together, like get to know each other more." She smiled. "I'd like that." "Last night was... wow." She started blushin. "I had never done that before." "what, givin head?" She nodded. "seriously?? girl with the tongue action you was givin??" She busted out laughin. "let's just say, after my breakup with my ex, I spent some lonely nights." My eyes got wide. "really now? mind if I watch one night?" "OMG!" she busted out laughin again. "You are so nasty." I winked. She sat on my lap and we started talkin and askin each other questions. I can see myself in a long relationship with Morgan, I'm fallin for her faster than I thought I was and I'm lovin every minute of it.
Sunday
Chapter Seven | Spending Time Together
Posted by CapriCorn Lov3 at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment