BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Tuesday

Chapter Seven | Spending Time Together [Part 2]

Morgan's Point of View

3 months later...


Chris is the most wonderful man I have ever met. We spent a lot of time getting to know each other a lil more. And now we're official, really official. The media is going nuts over our relationship. Since we've been out as a couple, I've been pregnant about 3 times, all 3 are rumors. We actually laugh at all of this.

As I was in a clothing store called InStyle, a bunch of girls started screaming. "OMG! IT'S MORGAN!!! AHHHHH!!!" They ran over to me. "Omg, you're soooo pretty." One girl said to me. "aww thank you." I said smiling. They asked me to sign magazine covers and I did. It's a new magazine called Infiniti Magazine, Chris and I are on the cover. I did an interview with them. "thank you so much." They said. They asked to take a few pictures and I said okay. "bye Morgan." They said. "bye." I said smiling and waving. I looked at the magazine rack and saw 2 shelves stocked with Infiniti Magazine. I went to the cash register and paid for my things and the magazine and left. As I walked outside, paparazzi swarmed me... I mean gosh they were everywhere. "Morgan are you really pregnant?" one of them asked. "No, it was a rumor." I answered back. "Morgan, are you and Chris moved in together?" Another asked. I just gave them a look and laughed. I finally reached my car and got in and drove home to my house. Chris was at work. He said he'd call me when he gets home. I ran up to my room and changed. I went back to the living room and made myself a strawberry smoothie. I flopped down on the couch and began flipping through the magazine. Chris hasn't seen it just yet, I dont think. I just hope with this interview, they didnt mis-quote me, that would be a disaster.

I got to the interview and read through it. Thankfully it was all true and nothing was mis-quoted. I had already autographed those to photos and I'm supposed to pick the winner, but I haven't gotten a call yet because the entries are still coming in and the contest isnt supposed to end until the end of August. I was drinking my smoothie and now watching television when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered it. "Hey baby!" I jumped up and hugged Chris. Hey I'm only 5 foot 4, I'm a short stack. "what's up baby girl." He pecked my lips. "look." I showed him the magazine. "heyyyy look at that sexy ass couple, damn." "I know, right." We laughed as he sat on the couch and flipped through the magazine. I laid my head on his shoulder. We didn't say a word, we just sat in silence. He kissed my forehead and we just sat. "I love you Morgan." I smiled. "I love you too." We kissed. He is soooo wonderful.

0 comments: